Water - based Wood Coating Note
1) The surface to be painted must be clean and dry without oil and wax.
2) Before construction, add 0-20% water to dilute to the appropriate construction viscosity (if the viscosity is appropriate, do not need to dilute). Stirring evenly, with 200 mesh filter cloth after standing 3-5 minutes, until the bubble completely disappeared after the construction.
3) is strictly prohibited in the ambient temperature is below 5 degrees Celsius or humidity greater than 80% of the conditions of construction.
4) Before the paint is dry, avoid water. In order to maintain a better film effect, not water mill.
5) This product is water-based products, is strictly prohibited mixed with oily substances, non-mixed with other paints.
6) to be painted flat, the level of coating can be painted thicker. When brushing inside can not be too thick, to prevent flow fall, brushing to be uniform.
7) If the water-based wood paint recoating time is too long, paint dry, brushing must be polished before.
8) Although this product in other paint topcoats have better adhesion, but whether to get a good effect than the actual construction of the construction shall prevail.
9) After the construction is finished, immediately clean the appliance with water.
10) This product can be painted brushing. Dilution ratio of reference to all varieties of concrete construction instructions.